Pray the Stations of the Cross
April 1st, 2020
24 mins 45 secs
About this Episode
Join Bishop Robert Reed in praying the Stations of the Cross and walking with Jesus through his Passion.
The Stations of the Cross devotion originated in the early Church when Christian pilgrims to Jerusalem would prayerfully retrace Jesus' steps to Calvary.
- Jesus Is Condemned to Death.
- Jesus Takes Up His Cross.
- Jesus Falls the First Time.
- Jesus Meets His Sorrowful Mother.
- Simon of Cyrene Helps Jesus Carry the Cross.
- Veronica Wipes the Face of Jesus.
- Jesus Falls a Second Time.
- Jesus Meets the Women of Jerusalem.
- Jesus Falls the Third Time.
- Jesus Is Stripped of His Garments.
- Jesus Is Nailed to the Cross.
- Jesus Dies on the Cross.
- Jesus Is Taken Down From the Cross.
- Jesus Is Laid in the Tomb.